BEING SUCCESSFUL ON YOUR OWN
Six Week Group-Coaching Workshop for Solopreneurs (Independent Business Owners)
SOLOPRENEUR: A business owner who works alone, "solo," running things from soup to nuts doing administrative, marketing, customer, and
service delivery. The number of these owners is growing due to the economy, opportunities, and desire to be self-employed.
Just like you, the superstars of business, the arts, or sports all started with a dream. In reality, you can’t achieve great “solo” results without facing challenges. The best athletes and performers all have something in common: a coach or mentor who pushes them to gain traction and go beyond their limitations. I am that coach for you!
This workshop is for entrepreneurs, or entrepreneur hopefuls, who are not seeing the results they want in business, lifestyle, and relationships, and who are serious about making a change.
This 6-week session is life changing and not taught anywhere else.
- Learn effective self-leadership skills
- Gain insight to focus on your direction/vision, not on challenges
- Develop a plan for being successful on your own
- Know your leadership strengths
- Feel confident with implementing change
- Brand or market your business identity
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Share insights and options from other solo businesses
- Brainstorm and formulate new and effective business decisions
- Establish solo entrepreneurial communities and resources
- Think and act differently as a leader
The workshop is an interactive mix of presentation, group discussion, and individual reflection exercises including suggested “fieldwork.”
THE COST INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONS:
- 1 45-minute session of personal business coaching
- Specific exercises to move forward in developing your business
- A self-assessment of your strengths for success.
Coaching workshop details
Facilitator: Dr. Arianne Weiner, Leadership & Development Coach
6- week program,
Wednesday from 5:30– 7PM:
- August 30
- September 6
- September 13
- September 20
- September 27
- October 4
Mammoth Community Center
1000 Forest Trail, Mammoth Lakes, CA
Note: Email below if a more desirable time is requested; a second group may be added.
Early Bird Discount of $30
available until August 5, 2016 ONLY $240.00
To hold your spot or for more information email:
Space is limited to 8 People.
Advance registration & payment is required
Check or Credit Cards are accepted